![]() |
| Just in time for Halloween - a spooky shot of Elder Griffiths with Elder Jones. |
I won't go into all of the details of my responsibilities as a district leader, but I will say that my primary responsibility is to serve and love the missionaries in my district. Throughout my mission I've noticed different qualities of leadership that have helped me, and I've wanted to exemplify those same attributes. One of those traits that I've noticed is when a leader makes you want to be better, instead of just correcting every mistake you make. Leaders who show those they serve that they want their success typically have a greater impact on those around them.
This role changes my perception of missionary work quite a bit. Now I have about 16 more people I need to worry about and I need to understand how to help every single one of them. It's almost like I just got 16 more investigators and I need to discern their needs to help them reach their potentials.
Sometimes the greatest missionary work we can do is for other missionaries. I know the Lord helps and qualifies those whom He calls.

No comments:
Post a Comment