Sunday, January 29, 2017

Last Transfer

Selfie smackdown, part two! Elder Griffiths received a photo from his brother in response to last week's challenge to "up his selfie game." Elder Griffiths's response? "Oh, please. He's got nothing." #moresmolder  

It's always sad to find out that your companion is getting transferred. Especially when you have good things going on in your area, and your companionship unity is at its prime. Elder Wadsworth is leaving to Port Charlotte, the area that I left just before arriving to Winter Haven. I'll miss him. The hardest thing about missions is getting a new companion. You never know what they're going to be like. I'm at least glad that these last few weeks have been amazing and we were able to end the transfer with a bang! 

I'll be receiving a missionary named Elder Ashcraft. He was trained for a little while by my trainer. He's been out on his mission a few months less than me. It'll be interesting to have a missionary who's been out for a long time as my companion. I'm used to people who are significantly younger than me. 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment