![]() |
| What a great smile! |
Our mission president told us that as missionaries we should be quick to bear testimony. While all members of the church are held to that standard, he said that missionaries have a special responsibility to tell the world what they know is true. I would hate for anyone reading this blog to be unsure of what I know and believe to be true.
I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world. He is the Son of God. God, our Heavenly Father, loves us. He loves us more than we could possibly understand. I testify that Heavenly Father sent Christ to sacrifice himself for us because of the love that Heavenly Father has for us, His children. I know with all of my soul that Christ atoned for our sins. His Atonement is real. I know that God and Jesus Christ appeared to a boy, Joseph Smith, and called him to be a prophet. Joseph Smith was a prophet of the Lord. Jesus Christ directed Joseph in the restoration of His (Christ's) church back onto the earth. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know that salvation comes by living the principles taught in that book, because they are the teachings of Christ. I know that having faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repenting, entering the waters of baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end are the only way to lasting happiness and eternal life. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:
Post a Comment