![]() |
| Elder Jorgensen and Elder Griffiths being treated to lunch by a very kind member. Thank you for feeding these missionaries and for sending this photo! |
I'll be leaving my area in a couple of days to be transferred to Winter Haven. I'm super excited but very sad at the same time. When you serve in an area you get to know the people and you really develop a strong love for them. It's really hard to say goodbye but there's also some excitement for what lies ahead. Every new area has brought incredible new experiences so I'm looking forward to seeing how the Lord can bless me and use me to bless others. I'll make sure to tell all of you what Winter Haven is like next week!
![]() |
| Elder Griffiths and Elder Jorgensen taking selfies with a young man in one of the Port Charlotte area wards. |


No comments:
Post a Comment