Monday, March 14, 2016

The Fruits of My Efforts


Elder Griffiths says these birds of prey all over the Bradenton/Palmetto area.
Sometimes he can see as many as ten of them circling outside his window.
This past week I learned that a person I had found and taught back in Plant City got baptized. His name is Elijah and he is a great man! When we started teaching him he immediately came across as someone who had been prepared by the Lord. When we gave him a Book of Mormon he read the chapters we assigned him and he took notes on what he learned (for those of you who have served missions, you know how rare that happens). 

It was really cool for me to see the fruits of my efforts in Plant City and it helped to motivate me to continue to work hard in Palmetto. You never know if someone you meet is going to remember what you say and how you act. My hope is that I can continue to improve so that people will automatically recognize me as a servant of the Lord. I would imagine that's what we all should strive for.

No comments:

Post a Comment