![]() |
| Elder Griffiths and Elder Harper. |
I've been reflecting on the past year of my mission and I've
especially focused on noticing the difference in my capacity to recognize and
act on promptings from the Spirit. There's a power that comes into missionary
work when a missionary learns how to listen to the Spirit.
I've consistently tried my best to get better and better at
following impressions from the Holy Ghost and it has helped me immensely. This
is an ability that I'm going to heavily rely on the rest of my life.
Think about the word ''rely" and what it means. When
you rely on something it means you can't get by without it. How good is life
going to be when you decide that you can't get by without the Holy Ghost?
Just like an elderly man could rely on a cane, we should
depend entirely and wholly on the Holy Ghost for help and direction. If it's a
good thought, do it. Something bad will not happen from following an impression
from the Spirit.
I invite each of you to begin working on this today. Test
it. If you act on a good thought, it will reap a good reward. We may not see
that good result immediately, but it will never hurt.

No comments:
Post a Comment