![]() |
| Elder Griffiths and Elder Jones at a recent baptism. |
I love conference because it's an opportunity to find ways to improve. I've been studying about different prophets and the kind of faith they have, and I've really been trying to become more like them. It seemed to me that nearly every talk showed me a different way that I could reach my goal.
I love that conference talks are always about the same basic gospel principles, but we can learn more about each of these principles from every talk. The catch is that we must be willing to change. If we don't change, it turns conference into just another TV show that we watched.
A subject in this most recent conference that stuck out to me was the principle of having faith. Faith is something that I've always thought I had, but never really understood. I'm grateful to have prophets who can teach us how to increase our knowledge, and how to strengthen our relationship with the Holy Ghost as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment