![]() |
| We're at the beach, baby! |
I've been studying a lot about faith. The reason is because
it is the first principle of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Before anything else, Christ has asked us to believe on His
name. Belief obtains mercy from God. We learn that in Moroni 7. However we also
learn that faith is what precedes miracles. We cannot move mountains without
faith. We cannot move our spiritual mountains without faith, either. Faith is
everything. How often does the Savior say "O ye of little faith"?
Faith is not to have a perfect knowledge of things, but it is to act on the
knowledge that God has given us. Those who have faith will cleave unto every
good thing (Moroni 7).
I know that as we exercise our faith, we will witness
miracles, we will overcome our trials, and God will grant us strength and power
in word and in deed. I say this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.






No comments:
Post a Comment