![]() |
| Vacuum apartment weekly. Check. Thanks, Elder Hicken. |
My area actually covers
three cities: Port Richey, New Port Richey, and Hudson. All three cities are
virtually the same. Each one has some well-to-do people and some not-so-well-to-do
people.
The Lord is blessing this
area though. We can see it every day as we talk to people on the streets and
knock on people's doors. I love how devoted a lot of these people are to their
religion. My companion and I always say, "Any church is better than no
church."
There are certain areas we
go to if we're looking to have a funny or interesting experience. There are
always certain streets where we meet people who "have visions" or
"are the second coming of Christ." You know, normal things like that.
Most recently we met a man who says that he believes the only way to pray is to
get high on mushrooms so you can connect to God.
With this in mind, I would
like to bear my testimony on prayer. A couple days ago we prayed that we would
find someone to teach if we walked around for 10 minutes. We went out and then
found someone. Simple as that. Prayer works. If you don't believe it, try it.
If you've tried it and it didn't work, try it again and be patient. God always
answers our prayers if we 1) have a righteous desire, 2) ask in faith, and 3) believe
that we will receive. Go give it a shot and I promise you there will be a
miraculous result. Have a good week everyone.
.jpg)
thanks for the reminderElder Griffiths I couldn't survive without prayer:-)
ReplyDelete