Monday, March 16, 2015

District Temple Adventure and Best MTC Experience

Brotherhood in the District

My best experience in the MTC was when my companion and I were teaching an investigator, Brandon, and it was our last time teaching him. Elder Argyle and I felt the need to be bold with him about taking his testimony and conversion into his own hands. We both bore our testimonies of the Book of Mormon and the spirit was so powerful in the room that he agreed to read the whole thing. To give you an idea of how huge this is, Brandon (three days previous) didn't know who God was. Sometimes during lessons the level of the spirit goes up and down but in this lesson it was there so strongly the whole time. Although I already know the Book of Mormon is true, it was another witness to me of just how true it is.


The MTC Crew

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sorry Elder Griffiths! I LOVE the Book of Mormon. I read from its pages every day. It's like my personal liahona.. Prayers from Idaho :-)

    ReplyDelete