I love the power of the Book of Mormon. It was our goal to use it as a contacting method this week. We would tell people that it was evidence of God's love for us and of the divinity of Christ. It brought power into our teaching.
The Book of Mormon is such a unique book and it proves itself true. I always feel a lot more confident in handing someone a Book of Mormon than handing them some sort of pamphlet or pass-along card. I know that the Book of Mormon brings the Spirit more powerfully than anything else we could offer them. If they read it and pray with faith in Christ, a sincere heart, and real intent then they'll know that it's true. You can't argue with the Spirit. I'm grateful that God has given us the Book of Mormon to solidify our testimonies of the Bible, and to provide safety for the soul in these days.

No comments:
Post a Comment