![]() |
| Merry Christmas from Winter Haven, Florida! |
Well the good news is that another transfer has come and gone and I'm not getting transferred. I love it in Winter Haven and some great things are happening here so it would've been terrible to leave.
This last week we were talking with a man about what he believes. I've had several moments on my mission where I've been filled with gratitude for the restored gospel and this was one of them. He mentioned that it doesn't matter what we believe as long as we believe in God. This man is sincere in his faith and has a kind heart. I'm not opposed to that in the least. However, it does matter how, who, and why we worship. Salvation only comes through believing and practicing correct principles. I get excited to see investigators discover these correct principles for themselves.
The other day we were teaching a woman about the priesthood and throughout the whole lesson it just seemed to click for her. She readily agreed to read the Book of Mormon and come to church and it was amazing to see her desire to know that these things are true. I'm grateful to participate in that process.

No comments:
Post a Comment