Monday, November 21, 2016

An Attitude of Gratitude

Mission Leadership Council with Elder Klebingat
of the Quorum of the Seventy.

In light of it being Thanksgiving this week, I'll go ahead and pursue the traditional route of listing what I'm grateful for:

  • I'm grateful that the Lord trusts me enough to let me participate in His work. He doesn't need me to be here, but He wants me to be here. 
  • I'm grateful for friends who had a lot of the same goals as I did when we were growing up. 
  • I'm grateful that I have parents who understood the importance of teaching righteous principles in our home, and who did their best to keep me from straying off the good path. 
  • I'm grateful for all the interesting people I get to meet every week. 
  • I'm grateful that I don't have to be a perfect person, I just have to do my best and the Savior will work miracles in my life. 
  • I'm grateful that God is our loving Heavenly Father. 
  • I'm grateful for the Plan of Salvation. 
  • I'm grateful for eternal families. 
  • I'm grateful for the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 
  • I'm grateful for the talents I've been given. 

I hope you each have a grand Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment