![]() |
| Zone gone wild. |
As I watched conference I had some realizations.
First, the church is true. No doubt about it. The Prophet and the Twelve Apostles are called by God and they are inspired.
Second, I learned that I have some improvements to make. I had some questions that I brought to conference and I prayed that at least one of the messages would answer them. As usual, within the first session of General Conference my questions were answered.
For those who may not know, General Conference is when the Prophet of the Lord and the Twelve Apostles and other leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints speak in a worldwide broadcast. They speak on topics that the Lord needs us to hear and it is a very powerful experience. I recommend checking it out.
![]() |
| Zone enrichment activity - Elder Griffiths is on the far right. |


No comments:
Post a Comment