Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Totally Worth It

Doesn't look like Florida? That's because it's not. This photo was taken
about a month before Elder Griffiths officially became another gator.
Why is living the gospel worth it? Because there is an EXTREME difference between how people feel and act when they live the gospel, and when they don't. Also, when we live the gospel, and it's true, what do we gain? Everything our Heavenly Father has in store for us. When we live the gospel, and it's false, what do we gain? Satisfaction in knowing that we were a good person and we helped people.

Luckily, I know that the gospel is true and that this life isn't some pointless existence. I thought the other day about how sad that would be. Yesterday, I watched a woman cry because she learned her family could be eternal through the power of the priesthood. How could living the gospel not be worth that?

No comments:

Post a Comment