![]() |
| Elder Jones, Elder Raoulx, and Elder Griffiths in a Charlie's Angels-esque shot on Thanksgiving at the chicken farm. |
I had another experience that has a little bit less to do with me teaching someone else and more to do with me being taught. It also has to do with prayer again. I prayed for my testimony of the Savior to be strengthened. That's something that's good for all of us to keep praying for. A couple weeks after saying this prayer, Elder Jones and I were recruited into the ward choir (yes, Mom, it finally happened). Recently we were singing Silent Night. As the women were singing their part they sang, "Christ the Savior is born." It hit me pretty hard. Christ was born and we all benefit from that.
![]() |
| More photos from the chicken farm on the day of the three feasts. |
![]() |
| It's quite possible Elder Jones and Elder Griffiths are looking at chickens. |
![]() |
| Feasting with the Carlson family. Maybe a little too much turkey? |





No comments:
Post a Comment