Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Happy Turkey Day

Elder Griffiths and Elder Jones with two other missionaries.
I'm grateful that I have a supportive family who has helped me throughout my life to learn the things that matter most. I'm glad I'm able to be out here to share those things with other people. Being on a mission makes me A LOT more grateful for family.

Weeks ago, Elder Jones and I met a woman in the park who was crying and wondering if God really cared. By the time we'd said a prayer with her and shared a gospel message, she was smiling and excited to keep moving forward. I'm grateful that God has trusted me to help people like her to come closer to Him.

As I've tried to be more grateful, I've noticed that I've been more motivated to serve. I think when we realize what we have, we want others to have just as much. It helps us to be selfless. 

Happy Turkey Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment